The occupy movements around this country must be blinded by the glint of light off the coinage being minted in NY NY ( wall street ). Yet the market has practically just finished even for the year so far. By using the S+P500 as the slandered standard. Yet they were not off by much on the money thing. The truth is money must grow on the trees there? Some of the tax rates that exists in the city, just crazy! But then if you have a place with endless supply of money. Or so it seems. The price well… everything goes way up. The term ” up ” is mostly under stated, when compared with reality of everyday life in the big apple.
Just saw a piece on CNBC as a question. It was like this : ” What would you do with an apartment that costs 110 million in order to move into it? “
I don’t know about all of you guys out there. But seem like my investments haven’t kept up with that! But for some Ponzi scheme out there? IT is, I’m sure just chump change! To lay down that kind of coinage for an apartment? Is it a condo at least? Do I own it? Or does it come with some kind of outstanding perks, in order for someone to back up the brinks truck, full of freshly printed money, to move into it?
Just what kind of perks would you have to have in order to loosen up your wallet, to move into this kind of apartment that also comes at a barren of 110 million?
For me! Some of those most important things that I would need for this kind of lay out of change would be….
1) 109 million on the coffee table in smaller un-marked bills / Gold coinage.
2) A un-detectable Ponzi scheme so I can have some money to pay other bills. ( Mom needs some new shoes.)
3) Hot and cold Kardashian’s with a smile.
4) access codes for Steve Jobs bank accounts.
5) 1 Hour of free printing time at the US Mint
6) Mr Soros paying the mortgage. ( I will promise to protest my ass off for…. You name it.)
7) welfare pays the bill on my behalf. ( It worked for those people in Seattle living in a 1.2 million house. This is just an apartment. It should work then?)
8) The government / President Obama pays it off for me. ( Just to prove that wall street doesn’t get all the bail outs! Or just to reaffirm my belief in the election promise of Hope and change. And I got the hope! Come on!! Help me make the necessary change! A change of address that is.)
Well just some of the few ideas I came up with in the 5 or 10 minuets spent on dwelling thought. I’m sure your lists are much longer. By the size of my list. I guess I’m loosing hope? I suppose I’ll just count the change in those jars in the closet and who knows? I may be back for the purchase of a life time!
All the best!
You may also check out one of my other posts about the penny? or should I say Penny’s from heaven are they real money?