Has anyone told you to eat something just because? Why would you? If your going to do it wouldn’t you at least ask yourself if this a good idea? If you are doing something wrong already, and then getting caught. Along with also not thinking. But only acting. This usually will bring you to a place in your mind, where you could ask yourself ( Is this a wise idea? )…You may answer… ” I know I’ll eat it! They will never know?” It isn’t as good as it may have sounded at first. Well, think about it? Take some deep breaths and relax some, and reëxamine your choices carefully.
1) You can face the facts that your caught, and there is nothing else to do! ( No need to eat that!)
2) You may try to convince yourself or someone else with you to eat it! But seeing they are in the car as well, just leads to being guilty by association. ( But you will always be able to say you didn’t eat that!)
3) Might-of-thought not doing it to begin with, so no one would even had to have eaten it. ( But that’s a quitters mentality, you have a failed motto of “Go big or go home!”)
4) If you have the ability to convince someone else to eat anything, that was just in your butt, you have a great talent of being a sales rep / salesman or saleswomen. So sell cars, homes, ice-cream to Eskimos in a snow storm… or something! No need to live a life of crime, or in fear of getting caught. ( Should give up on that motto as well ” No fear!” just not true. Have plenty fear! Your lucky you have a dumb brother. What would have done if he said “I wouldn’t eat that! ” Just pinch your butt a little harder?)
5) Note to self : check for cameras first! ( Look before you act. )
6) Watch more true crime shows before going out. Might make some notes on what to do, or not to do! ( Now where did He put that pen?)
7) When you get to prison hide the fact, that you got something out of your butt, all while your hands were behind your back. ( You may be looked at, someone with hidden talents! In prison this is not a good reputation you can live down.)
8) When forming new friends in prison, or out in the free world. You should look for people who are as smart, or a bit smarter than yourself. ( This embarrassing event will not have been a part of your life story then. )
9) Be a leader in life! If you’re a drug dealer who likes to put drugs up your butt? Then have a leaders quality about your self, and eat it yourself as well, if you must! ( You will leave behind a real life story as in examples to others, even to those in the car with you at the time. This will give everyone else who will read the story a great example of….. ( Do not follow my lead! )
Even though this story is true and the people are real people. I can’t get over how funny this was when I first saw it. Not to make fun of the dead. But it just struck me as being funny that people say Drugs don’t affect my abilities to do my job, or in being a good person. Some…. and you know just who you are. Please think it over when you come back to earth. Well may I present my first piece of evidence to counter that thought. Of course if you finished reading this post then you have already gotten my piece of evidence! As you can see, I use some humor in presenting it. Just trying to help out so your name doesn’t show-up in the head-lines.
All the best!